Urge Fusion Research
Resolution 2023-02. The Alameda County Republican Party Central Committee, resolved:
- A momentous breakthrough for science and for the future of the human race was achieved December 5, 2022, at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory with the first ever fusion experiment in the world which surpassed breakeven, producing more energy than was delivered to the fusion fuel, and
- Fusion energy promises to be a game-changer for the future of humanity, providing cheap energy and a multitude of related plasma technologies,
The Alameda County Republican Party Central Committee expresses its highest praise for the efforts of the scientists, technicians, and others at Lawrence Livermore who achieved this breakthrough and urges a redoubled effort across the country from both government and private efforts to bring fusion technology to fruitful use as quickly as possible.
Against Illegal Alien Amnesty Threat in Lame Duck Session
Resolution 2022-11. The Alameda County Republican Party Central Committee, resolved:
- There are about 35 Million Illegal Aliens now living in the USA with about 250, 000 more crossing the Border every month, and whereas the total cost to Federal and State Taxpayers is about $340 Billion/year* The Immigrants come from over 150 countries and all ethnicities
- This Massive Alien Invasion is resulting in a dramatic increase in crimes, including drug and child trafficking, increased robberies and rapes and Threats to National Security, and reduced employment opportunities and income for Americans, and burdens on our schools, and healthcare systems as well as danger to the immigrants themselves
- Powerful Open Borders and Cheap Labor lobbies are advocating Legalizing these Illegals and giving them work permits and a Path to Citizenship with a Massive Illegal Alien Amnesty Bill which they intend to Ram through in the Lame Duck session, along with a substantial increase in legal immigration running at about1.5 Million/year pre pandemic
The Alameda County Republican Party Central Committee hereby declares that it is Opposed to Any Mass Alien Amnesty, Sanctuary City, County or State status or any Increase in Legal Immigration, supports fortifying our Borders, and initiates and encourages the following
ACTIONS. We hereby transmit and ask:
- The California Republican Party to forward this resolution to the National Republican Party, the National Republican Senate Committee, and the National Republican Congressional Committee.
- Other California County Central Committees to enact a similar resolution.
- Immigration Reduction Nonprofits and other sympathetic organizations and individuals to publicize and support these resolutions and to actively oppose any Mass Alien Amnesty or increase in legal immigration during the Lame Duck Session which is just beginning
For Ukraine Negotiation
Resolution 2022-10. The Alameda County Republican Party Central Committee, resolved:
- The war in Ukraine is becoming more and more dangerous for the entire world, and
- President Trump has offered to negotiate to settle the conflict between Russia and Ukraine and most people have not heard about this,
The Alameda County Republican Party Central Committee endorses President Trump's following proposal:
Donald Trump wrote: "U.S. “Leadership” should remain “cool, calm, and dry” on the SABOTAGE of the Nord Stream Pipelines. This is a big event that should not entail a big solution, at least not yet. The Russia/Ukraine catastrophe should NEVER have happened and would definitely not have happened if I were President. Do not make matters worse with the pipeline blowup. Be strategic, be smart (brilliant!), get a negotiated deal done NOW. Both sides need and want it. The entire World is at stake. I will head up group??? - Sep 28, 2022"