Resolution 2023-09B - The Alameda County Republican Party Central Committee, resolved:
Congressman Matt Gaetz of Florida has drafted legislation to defund Special Counsel Jack Smith, who has used bad faith and initiated fabricated prosecutions of the
45th President Donald Trump aimed to prevent him from running for President in 2024;
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy of California has indicated his willingness to open impeachment proceedings concerning Attorney General Merrick B. Garland, who has
led the rogue prosecutions and injustices perpetrated against Donald Trump
- Attorney General Merrick B. Garland has protected and prevented any serious prosecutions of the Biden family, despite massive amounts of serious, documented violations reported from whistleblowers to the Department of Justice as well as Oversight Hearings by duly authorized Committees of the US Congress
- Press reports (never denied as recent as March 2023 in the New York Times) reported that Joe Biden personally told his advisors that Donald Trump should be prosecuted for his role in the events of Jan. 6, 2021
The Alameda County Republican Party Central Committee
- Calls upon the U.S. House and U.S. Senate to approve the legislation put forward by Rep. Gaetz to defund the Special Counsel Jack Smith, as well as giving full support to Speaker Kevin McCarthy to initiate impeachment hearings against Merrick Garland for acting in a blatantly partisan way that threatens to desecrate our founding principles of justice and replace them with a system that closely resembles a totalitarian system of a dictatorship.
- Encourages other California Republican Party County Central Committees to pass similar resolutions.
- Calls for this resolution to be sent to Representative Matt Gaetz, Speaker Kevin McCarthy, other members of the California Congressional delegation, and relevant Press.