Alameda County Republican Party
Our hybrid meetings (Third Wednesdays 7pm) use ZOOM and in-person at 1039 MacArthur Blvd, San Leandro. County COVID rules followed. If you are concerned for your own health or are currently ill, please ONLY attend via ZOOM.
The Alameda County Central Committee of the Republican Party is a formal elected body of Republicans serving five Assembly districts. Up to six voting members are elected per district to four-year terms. Elections occurs during the Primary of Presidential Election years (2024). Each member proposes one alternate to vote in their absence. The leading Republican nominee who ran for a regional partisan office is an ex-officio voting member during that office's term.
California does not have Precinct Committeemen as a voting office. We welcome volunteers who walk their local precincts. Please visit our volunteer page to sign up. If you are a constitutionalist (thus moderate or conservative) independent or decline-to-state, please re-register as Republican. That simple action would encourage potential Republican candidates to run within our five deep-blue districts.
Our Five Assembly Districts (Up to six Central Committee Members elected within each)
- Assembly District 14 (formerly AD15): Albany, Berkeley, Piedmont, Richmond, some of Oakland
- David Durham - Oakland
- Marianne Haas - Berkeley, Secretary
- Jeanne Solnordal - Piedmont, Treasurer
- Assembly District 16: Livermore, Dublin (East of Dougherty Road), Pleasanton (East of 680), shared with Contra Costa County (San Ramon, Danville, Walnut Creek)
Assembly District 18: Alameda, Emeryville, majority of Oakland
- Hunter Cobb - Alameda
- Mindy Pechenuk - Oakland
- Steve Slauson - Alameda
- Assembly District 20: Ashland, Castro Valley, Cherryland, Fairview, Hayward, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Union City, Dublin (West of Dougherty Road). Pleasanton (West of 680)
- Assembly District 24 (formerly AD25): Fremont, Newark, Milpitas, Sunol