Alameda County Republican Party
For Media Requests or Interviews: [email protected]
The Alameda County Central Committee of the Republican Party is a formal elected body of Republicans serving five districts in Alameda County. There are six official voting members elected per district to four-year terms. Elections to the Central Committee occurs during the Primary of Presidential Election years. Each member proposes one alternate to vote in their absence. Area candidates who ran for partisan office are ex-officio voting members during that office's term.
- Assembly District 15: Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, North Oakland(20%) and Piedmont
- Assembly District 16: Dublin, Livermore and Pleasanton
- Assembly District 18: Alameda, Bulk of Oakland(80%) and San Leandro
- Assembly District 20: Ashland, Castro Valley, Cherryland, Fairview, North Fremont, Hayward, San Lorenzo, Sunol and Union City
- Assembly District 25: South Fremont and Newark
(Learn more by clicking the links above)
California does not have Precinct Committeemen as a voting office.
If you are a constitutionalist (thus moderate or conservative) and registered as independent or decline-to-state, please re-register as Republican. It would greatly encourage Republican potential candidates to run within our five Democrat-heavy districts.
Visitors are welcome. Meetings are held on Third Wednesday - 7pm to 8:30pm
We hope soon to hold a hybrid meeting with Zoom and in person (masks optional) at 1039 MacArthur Blvd in San Leandro