RESOLUTION: "The Alameda County [Central Committee of the Republican] Party condemns the unprecedented legal abuses by the FBI, the DOJ, and the Federal Judges targeting President Trump. This perversion of government institutions for political purposes must cease." (Passed with 2/3rds Vote on 8/17/2022)
I condemn this tragedy to the fullest. I stand with the victims of this and other violent crimes. However, I also condemn in the strongest terms the attacks on Republicans and gun owners by left wing politicians and certain members of the mainstream media. As something needs to be done about this, I offer the following:
- Encourage Legislators to pass laws which attach an extra 20 years on top of a sentence for anyone who commits a crime using a deadly weapon.
- Encourage the Governor and President to use the laws we already have such as the Red Flag Laws to keep deadly weapons out of the hands of criminals and documented people with mental health disabilities. Families can play a significant part in dealing with this.
- Enable Law Enforcement Professionals to do their jobs efficiently.
- Enable schools to have armed Security Guards and enable training for them to react to school shootings.
- Use Federal and State funds to increase the physical security of school buildings and grounds.
- Marianne Haas, Secretary, Central Committee
TAKE ACTION NOW! OUR CANDIDATE NEED YOU! - [[ Revised 9/2/22 for General Election ]]
Our Republican candidate for CD-14 needs our support. And she needs it now! We must have a chance in the General Election on Nov 8th, to unseat Eric Swalwell!
She needs campaign donations, phone banking, precinct walking, signs put out. All are easy efforts and as little or as much as you can do will help greatly!
Alison Hayden: www.alison4congress.com and [email protected]
1 (510) 246-9061 Twitter: @Alison4Congress
Instagram: RealAlison4Congress Donations to: FundHero on website
- Leslie Jones, Central Committee Alternate